In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this website is the Anfi Group, which consists of the following companies:
- ANFI SALES, S.L., CIF: B-35625136, registered in the Register of Companies of Las Palmas, in General Volume 1528, Section 8 of the Companies Book, Folio 70, Sheet GC-25158, whose corporate purpose is the promotion and sale of timesharing in tourist complexes.
- ANFI TAURO, S.A., CIF: A-35532563, registered in the Register of Companies of Las Palmas, General Volume 1411, Section 8 of the Companies Book, Folio 1, Sheet GC-20467, whose corporate purpose is the promotion and sale of timesharing in tourist complexes.
- ANFI RESORTS, S.L., CIF: B35626167, registered in the Register of Companies of Las Palmas, in General Volume 1528, Section 8 of the Companies Book, Folio 76, Sheet GC-25159, whose corporate purpose is the management of tourist complexes in Anfi del Mar.
- ANFI REAL ESTATE, S.L., CIF: B-35733096, registered in the Register of Companies of Las Palmas, in General Volume 1626, Folio 18, Sheet GC-29264, whose corporate purpose is the management of service centres for the resorts, such as the Anfi shopping centre and marina, and the goods warehouse service.
- ANFI VACATION CLUB, S.L., CIF: B-35780055, registered in the Register of Companies of Las Palmas, in General Volume 1676 of Section 8 of the Companies Book, Folio 90, Sheet GC-31361, whose corporate purpose is the management of the exchange service and other exchange products offered to timeshare customers of the resorts, as well as all those activities carried out by a Travel Agency and especially those contemplated in Article 2 of Decree 135/2000 of 10 July issued by the Ministry of Tourism and Transport of the Government of the Canary Islands. The number of the tourist license issued to the company by the Government of the Canary Islands, is I-AV-0000059.3.
- ANFI TAURO RESORTS MANAGEMENT, S.L., CIF: B-35956135, registered in the Register of Companies of Las Palmas, General Volume 1863, Section 8 of the Companies Book, Folio 102, Sheet GC-39328, whose corporate purpose is the management of the tourist resorts in Anfi Tauro.
ANFI DEL MAR, S.L., CIF B-35630532, registered in the Register of Companies of Las Palmas, in General Volume 1528, Section 8 of the Companies Book, Folio 76, Sheet GC-25.159, whose corporate purpose is the provision of services to other group companies, including labour services for the promotion of the sale of timesharing.
All companies will be referred to as "Anfi" or jointly as "Anfi Group" and have the following address: Barranco de la Verga s/n, 35120 Arguineguín, Mogán, Canary Islands, Spain.
Please be advised that the website www.anfi.com aims to provide the general public with information on the activities of the Anfi Group and the products and services it provides, particularly to members of the various resorts operated by the Anfi Group.
Conditions for use of the service
ANFI Group is not responsible for any incorrect use made by Internet USERS of the information or contents of the service. Any USER who accesses or uses same is solely responsible for any such incorrect use. The USER undertakes to use this service without engaging in any activities that may be considered illegal or unlawful or that may violate the rights and interests of the Anfi Group.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
This website and its contents are protected by Intellectual Property laws. All intellectual property rights to the content of the website, its graphic design and codes are the property of ANFI GROUP and, therefore, any use, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, transfer or processing thereof is expressly prohibited.
Likewise, all products, services, trade names, trademarks, logos or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are protected by law. Therefore, any reproduction of the content of this website is expressly prohibited.
ANFI GROUP reserves the right to take legal action against users who violate or infringe the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, or the rules for fair use of this website.
Contents collected on the page
The sole purpose of the links that appear on this website is to inform the USER about the existence of other sources of information, where he/she can expand on the data offered on this website. ANFI GROUP will not be responsible for the outcome of using these links. The User acknowledges that the information he or she accesses through the service is the responsibility of the author. Consequently, ANFI GROUP will not be responsible for any third-party content that the USER may access, nor for any damages that the USER may suffer by virtue of such information coming from sources outside the ANFI GROUP, regardless of whether access to such information is through the links that appear herein.
The ANFI GROUP is not responsible for the proper functioning of the programs that can be downloaded from the website, nor is it responsible for download interruptions or potential computer viruses.
Limitation of Liability
The USER shall be solely responsible for any violations incurred or damages caused by the use of this website, whereby ANFI GROUP is released from any liability arising from the use of the service by the USER, in which case the USER will pay all expenses, costs and compensation incurred by the ANFI GROUP as a result of claims or legal actions.
Where ANFI GROUP is notified that the user has made use of the services provided by ANFI GROUP in order to carry out activities that violate the rights of third parties or constitute a crime, ANFI GROUP may immediately terminate its relationship with the USER and take any measures it deems necessary to prevent any recurrence of such activities.
ANFI GROUP does not guarantee, in any way, the conditions and/or correct provision of the products or services offered to the USER by third parties outside the ANFI GROUP that can be accessed through links on the ANFI GROUP website. Likewise, ANFI GROUP is not responsible for the compliance of these third parties with current applicable legal regulations in Spain and, in particular, those relating to the protection of personal data and electronic commerce.
ANFI GROUP will not be responsible for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, that are due to causes outside the control of ANFI GROUP, nor will it be responsible for delays or obstructions in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, or for damages caused by third parties through unlawful interference that is beyond the control of ANFI GROUP.
Modification or alteration and updating
ANFI GROUP may modify these terms and conditions, updating them on this website, and we therefore recommend that you consult it periodically to check if any such modifications have been made.
ANFI GROUP guarantees that all personal data provided by users will be treated confidentially and will be processed automatically in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The parties agree that the present conditions are governed by the Laws of Spain and the EU and submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of San Bartolomé de Tirajana for any issues that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of the same.