Privacy and Data Protection Policy
The data controller for the personal data provided through this website is Anfi Sales, S.L., with registered office at: Barranco de la Verga s/n, 35120 Arguineguín, Mogán, Canary Islands, Spain.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer.
Please note that you may contact the Anfi Group's Data Protection Officer at the following address: [email protected]
Reasons and legal basis for processing your personal data and data retention periods.
(1) Personal data is processed in accordance with the legal obligations and legitimate interest of the Anfi Group:
- To manage information requests from users. The personal data of persons requesting information received through the channels provided by different Anfi Group companies (website, postal mail, e-mail, telephone, social networks) will be processed solely for the purpose of dealing with such requests, within the limits laid down by law, and in order to provide the information required using any of the means of communication indicated. Such personal data will be kept by the Company concerned for the time necessary to process the request and to meet any resulting responsibilities, after which they will be deleted.
- To handle complaints, suggestions and claims from customers and users belonging to the Anfi Group. The data collected by each Company will be processed to ensure the correct handling of the queries received, in accordance with the content and deadlines established by law. Personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to meet any resulting responsibilities.
- To communicate with users and for customer service. Personal data will be processed to enable effective communication with the user or related customer using any of the means available to the Anfi Group (website, postal address, telephone, e-mail, members' area) and in accordance with current regulations on Customer Service. Personal data will only be kept for as long as is strictly necessary for the purposes of such communications and for resolving any subsequent incidents, after which they will be deleted.
- For administration and accounting purposes in respect of services contracted by users and customers of the Anfi Group Companies. Any personal data provided during the contractual or business relationship with each company in question will be used for the provision of the products and services contracted by the interested parties and for administrative and accounting purposes. Included in this management of contracted products and services will be fraud prevention, financial risk analysis, as well as possible claims related to breach of contract and, more specifically, the management and handling of unpaid fees and balances. Personal data will be kept for as long as necessary and in accordance with the time-scales established by current legislation.
- To send sales information about products and services. Personal data supplied by the interested party will be processed and used to send marketing material both by ordinary and electronic means, on products and services specific to each Anfi Group Company, based on the customers profile and their preferences (holiday, tourism and time-share products and services).
(2) Processing of personal data based on the consent of the data subject.
The various companies in the Anfi Group will require, where appropriate, the data subject's consent to the processing of their personal data through the different contract models and forms, in accordance with the following purposes:
- Management of personnel selection processes. Personal data of job applicants and those participating in the selection processes within the Anfi Group will only be processed for the purpose of selecting candidates and communicating with them within the framework of the selection process. Personal data will be shared with the other Anfi Group companies in accordance with your preferences. In order to continue with the process, the requested data must be provided. The employment application cannot be processed without this data. Personal data will only be processed within an open selection process and will be retained for the duration of the personal selection process, after which they will be deleted.
- For administrative and accounting purposes in respect of additional services and products. In the event that the interested party requests additional services to those contracted, consent will be required for the processing of their data and the completion of the appropriate procedures. If necessary, the data will be shared with the Anfi Group Companies. Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out such actions and will then be deleted.
- For customer and service user profiling to provide and send commercial information of interest to the client. To this end, data will be kept for as long as is necessary to send marketing information, after which they will be deleted.
Each Company in the Anfi Group will process personal data with the consent of the data subject, if any, in which case the data subject must expressly and explicitly express his/her consent through the channels provided by the Company in question. Accordingly, we hereby inform you that said consent may be revoked at any time, through the channels indicated for exercising such rights or directly on the specified web link https://anfi.com/gdpr
In the case of minors under 14 years of age, consent to the processing of personal data must be given by a parent or legal guardian and may also be revoked at any time.
The user or affected party undertakes to provide correct, truthful and current information on his/her situation. In each case, the mandatory fields or data will be indicated. Failure to complete these sections or to provide the necessary information will prevent the signing of the corresponding contracts or the provision of the services required by the interested party.
Recipients of the personal data.
The personal data of the data subject will only be shared with or transferred to the Anfi Group Companies for the sole purpose of attending to the data subject's requests and to perform the contracted services. You can find out more about the companies that make up the Anfi Group through this link: https://anfi.com/en/legal/legal-warning.htm
In any case, the consent of the interested party will be required to share his/her personal data with other companies in the sector in the event that the interested party requires their services and to send marketing material, either by ordinary or electronic means.
In addition and based on its own legitimate interest and in compliance with current legislation, the Anfi Group Companies will disclose the data subject's personal data to public authorities and regulatory bodies, including the State Security Forces and Bodies.
Exercising the rights of affected parties.
We inform you that you may exercise your rights at any time, under the terms established by law, by sending a written communication to the following address: Barranco de la Verga s/n, 35120 Arguineguín, Mogán, Canary Islands, Spain.
For any questions or complaints regarding the processing of personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Finally, we inform you that you can also lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in its capacity as supervisory authority. agpd.es