Privacy and Data Protection Policy
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your personal data will be included in files that are the responsibility of the Companies belonging to the Anfi Group, which you can find out through the "About Anfi Group" tab of this website (https://anfi.com/es/about-anfi-group/). The purpose of processing personal data is to carry out the procedures, applications and requests made through this website and specifically carry out the following actions:
- Manage the personnel selection processes in each of the Anfi Group companies, using personal data and CVs voluntarily contributed by users. Personal data will be treated with the objective of informing about selection processes and job vacancies in which the user may be interested according to their profile or the selected position.
- Respond to requests for information, participation in contests and promotions, requests, complaints or suggestions from users, partners and customers of the Anfi Group Companies.
- Manage commercial and contractual relationships between the Anfi Group companies and their partners or customers. Manage the contracts signed with the Anfi Group Companies and follow up on customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Manage the reservations of the members or clients and provide the services or goods hired by the clients and offered through the different Anfi Group Companies.
- Modify and update the personal data of the clients and partners of the Anfi Group Companies in order to maintain the commercial relationship with them and carry out the contracted services.
In the input process of personal data, the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory and necessary in order to carry out the aforementioned purposes and fulfill the request of the interested party. The refusal to provide the data classified as obligatory and informed in the forms with an asterisk (*) will suppose the non-provision or the impossibility of accessing the service, product or procedure for which they were requested. Likewise, data may be provided on a voluntary basis in order to provide the services / products offered in a more optimal way.
Additionally, you expressly consent that the Anfi Group Companies to which you provide the data for the above purposes, proceed to the sending of advertising, events, commercial actions, promotions and marketing actions by telephone, electronic or postal means on services, products or offers specific to its corporate purpose, as well as third-party companies to send information related to the tourism sector and the services requested.
In the event that you do not consent to the sending of advertising under the terms indicated above, and / or do not consent to the communication of data to the entities indicated above, you must proceed in case of being a member of Anfi not to authorize the sending of advertising in your profile in the partners area of this web page. If you are not a member of Anfi or if you are not a member of the above-mentioned media, you can request that no advertising be sent or that personal information not be communicated, by sending an e-mail to the following electronic address [email protected]
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification ,cancellation and opposition provided in the Law, by writing to the address: GRUPO ANFI, legal department with address in Barranco de la Verga, s / n, Arguineguín CP 35120 (Gran Canaria), or by email to the address [email protected] You must identify yourself by providing an appropriate means for this purpose.